- Wednesday, 30 June – Eye, Abbey, Harrods
- Tuesday, 29 June – Nannying, Tower of London, Henry VIII at Globe Theater
San Francisco 2010 (Dave)
- Saturday, XX XX – Pigeon Point Lighthouse
- Sunday – Dinner
- Pigeon Point Lighthouse is nice – down (south) the US 1 hwy – you need to drive a bit but is very scenic. http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=533 Lots of beaches down that way too.If you can do lunch that day, The lobster roll was unbelievable. Down Coast HWY. Polenta fries good too. http://davethec.smugmug.com/2010/San-Francisco-2010/Saturday-Pigeon-Point-2010/11463236_fuQqv#807042638_2FmsR http://www.samschowderhouse.com/
North is the golden gate overlook. You might see that on your tour. And Lombard St. (twisty). Ride a cable car.
North of that is Point Reyes. You probably wont have time. http://davethec.smugmug.com/2010/San-Francisco-2010/Sunday-Point-Reyes-2010/11463223_iioym#807435730_8rkQW
Sanibel Spring Break (2009)
- Scoma’s : http://chwalisz.org/2008/05/05/javaone-2008-monda/ Better go early. Busy.