Intellij IDEA SCSS File Watcher

I use IntelliJ IDEA on a Centos VM for AngularJS development at work, and I have a FileWatcher configured to compile the SCSS files from the designer into CSS when they change. It stopped working one day.

After days of bad behaviour because I did not have the correct CSS, I compared configs. Mine looked like (from the exported file):

<option name="arguments" value="compile $ModuleFileDir$/src/main/webapp/ui/src" />
<option name="checkSyntaxErrors" value="true" />
<option name="description" value="Compiles .scss files into .css files" />
<option name="exitCodeBehavior" value="ERROR" />
<option name="fileExtension" value="scss" />
<option name="immediateSync" value="false" />
<option name="name" value="SCSS" />
<option name="output" value="$ModuleFileDir$/src/main/webapp/ui/src" />
<option name="outputFromStdout" value="false" />
<option name="passParentEnvs" value="true" />
<option name="program" value="/usr/bin/compass" />
<option name="scopeName" value="Project Files" />
<option name="trackOnlyRoot" value="false" />
<option name="workingDir" value="$ModuleFileDir$/src/main/webapp/ui" />

Hers, as it turns out, did not check for syntax errors:

<option name="checkSyntaxErrors" value="false" />

And as it turns out, the designer just started delivering SCSS files with errors last week. So mine never got compiled. Fixed. Duh.