I’m trying to use a branch version of the m2e Android plugin to fix a problem with ADK r20 (see error-importing-maven-android-android-project-to-eclipse-with-adt-20 )
Turns out, Ricardo already merged the adt-20 branch to master.
$ git clone https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android.git $ cd m2e-android $ mvn install
So that builds the project. Takes a while too.
Now you uninstall the old plugin from Eclipse.
- Help -> Install Software… > What is already installed?
- Find “Android Configurator for m2e” with “me.gladwell.eclipse….”
- Click “Uninstall…”
- Restart Eclipse.
How do you create a local site to install from?
- Help > Install Software… > Add…
- Name = local m2e-android
- Location = /G:/projects/mobile/m2e-android/me.gladwell.eclipse.m2e.android.update/target/repository (dont include the jar – the folder must be user – not the file: protocol either)
- Check “Android Connector for M2E” and Finish.
…and you are off!